Home
Leflore County
Mississippi
"Greenwood: Founded by John Williams as Williams Landing. 1854. Chartered as Greenwood. 1844. Since 1917 has been the world's largest long staple cotton market." This marker is located at the courthouse in Greenwood Mississippi. Greenwood is the county seat of Leflore County.
click on one of the below links to see the marker.
Battery C
"Not a MDAH marker"
Fort Pemberton
First United Methodist Church
Old Greenwood Cemetery
Point Leflore
Previous Page
"The Flag of the Great State of Mississippi"
Email:
webmaster@historymarkersofms.com
Itta Bena
Contributed by Joe and Cordie